Monday, June 30, 2008

Cooking is just one letter short of Cool...ing!

I would just like to note that I enjoy cooking. And while I may not always have the time, or proper ingredients there's something supremely relaxing about cooking. Forget all the times you may have almost caused involuntary arson, or the times you've had to fan the smoke detector with your "Kiss me, I'm the chef" apron, or the times the heat of the oven far surpassed the threshold of your pig shaped oven-mitt. Cooking is fun!

And while I may not be the best chef, I know that if I were ever to settle down with a decent supply of money, I would definitely invest in a nutty (no pun intended) array of spices and herbs. In fact I've always wanted to start my own personal cookbook/menu of dishes that I can cook blindfolded. Unfortunately, at this current junction in time, it would hardly be a be worth the cost of printing it, haha.

So for now, I'll just continue "chemistrating" (that's my term for Chemistry+Orchestrate) in the kitchen when time allows--one should never underestimate the satisfactory result of salt, pepper, and a non-stick pan.

Oh, my ramen is done. I jest. ^_~

No comments: