Saturday, May 3, 2008

Selection, not Rejection

Well, today I received word that I was not cast in Picasso at Lapin Agile. A friend told me a few times, we'll call him...Brent, "It's usually the shows you want to be in the most that you'll probably won't be cast in". Haha, how true! While the feeling of rejection feels dominant, I have to shake it off and remember that it's selection and NOT rejection. I know it'll be wonderful production and I can't wait to see it when it opens up.

I'm am, however, grateful to have been called back for a second audition and I look forward to more auditions with them next season. As I've said many times in the past, "Onward!" I'll continue to remain positive.


1 comment:

Liberty said...

Selection, not rejection... sound words of advice and I believe you're the first and only person that's ever put it that way for me. =)