Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cast from the Past

The other day I had absolutely nothing to do. As in, I had no projects that required immediate attention so I started day dreaming. Instead of day dreaming about things that could be/should be...I started...actually now that I think about it, I did more reminiscing than anything else. I'll make you a deal, I'll tell you stories (throughout various blogs) of my childhood-teens, in exchange, if you'll be leaving a comment, I'd like to hear a short story (or long) about yours. Fair? Great!

I'm going to cheat and use this entry as a starting point to introduce myself, outside of the whole "I r actor" thing. I was born Ryan Tasi F. Alabastro (going to omit the F as this is in plain and public view, feel free to IM/E-mail me if you're curious) on the interesting island of American Samoa.




American Samoa is located in the middle of the South Pacific, on the equator and is roughly 3,100 miles south west of Hawaii (which is roughly 3,000 miles south west of California). When I left there was a total population of 75,000. I went through the Catholic school system all the way through High School. Annnnnnnnnd, I attended an all boys High School (hey, no jokes! Lol) called Marist College Preparatory High School and we had a Crusader as our mascot.

Ah memories. I'd like to continue but, what's the point in exposing myself in one blog! Hah, *does a jig* I'm all about the theatrics! In any event, I hope you've enjoyed a look at a slice of my childhood. Don't worry, there'll be more to come. Until then, have a wonderful weekend and remember, exercise those face muscles...smile!

1 comment:

Liberty said...

Okay, how's this for my mini-story of the day: when I was in elementary school, I wore a dress every day and wore my hair long... the opposite of what I do today, hahaha. ;-)