Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Condensed like soup

Wow...busy busy busy! So much has happened since the last blog, but I'll try and keep it short and to the point. In fact, why don't I just put the "haps" in bulletin style format?

  • Pandemonium had a fabulous opening night, despite a few odds and ends.
  • I bought a skateboard--the guy at store said he'd put it together in 30 mins, I come back, and it's untouched! I give him another 30. I return and he's selling another skateboard to some kid and promises to have mine completed by a different sales rep. Okay. I come back 30 mins later and the other sales rep is completing the skateboard the kid after me purchased! OKAY--I ask for a refund and they politely with a dash of embarrassment oblige.
  • I bought a camera!
  • I had an audition with Northside Theatre Company--they had a mind blowing set for "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf?"
  • I'm back to exercising
  • I had some wonderful photos taken by talented Jillian Kay, some of which I will be posting
  • I burned through all the episodes of Firefly and I've become quite a fan
Well, that's it! That's as condensed as it could be without leaving out too much. All in all, it's been busy but enjoyable.


Photos by Jillian Kay

1 comment:

Liberty said...

Have I ever told you about my AP English project in high school? It was on Virginia Woolf! I had to read three of her novels. Interesting stuff, though I haven't touched them since, haha. They're still in my bed's headboard... I have a mini built-in bookcase there. Dorky, I know.