- Pandemonium had a fabulous opening night, despite a few odds and ends.
- I bought a skateboard--the guy at store said he'd put it together in 30 mins, I come back, and it's untouched! I give him another 30. I return and he's selling another skateboard to some kid and promises to have mine completed by a different sales rep. Okay. I come back 30 mins later and the other sales rep is completing the skateboard the kid after me purchased! OKAY--I ask for a refund and they politely with a dash of embarrassment oblige.
- I bought a camera!
- I had an audition with Northside Theatre Company--they had a mind blowing set for "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf?"
- I'm back to exercising
- I had some wonderful photos taken by talented Jillian Kay, some of which I will be posting
- I burned through all the episodes of Firefly and I've become quite a fan
Photos by Jillian Kay